Important Update Regarding COVID-19
We hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy during these trying times. As our community moves forward with Phase One, we will be reopening our office to serve our patients starting May 18th! We will be able to offer most treatments, but cleanings will not be offered until a later time period.
As a commitment to the health of our patients and team members, we have implemented many new procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of our dental family. In order to bring you the best dental care possible in a safe and healthy environment, we have update our procedures to include the below.
- COVID-19 screening form for every patients. Patients will provide information regarding international travels, symptoms, and any other signs that will help keep staff and patients safe.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken prior to their appointment. Additionally, all staff will be also have their temperature taken at the start of every day. Anyone with a body temperature above 100 will be asked to leave immediately.
- Areas in the waiting room will have 6-feet markers to enforce social distancing.
- We are recommending all patients to wear their own face covering prior to entering the building.
- All staff are also required to wear face masks as well as additional PPE to ensure safety of all staff and patients.
- All patients will be given a pre-procedural rinse (hydrogen peroxide diluted 50/50 with water) to eliminate oral viruses.
- Only patients with appointment will be allowed into the office, unless patient is a minor or requires additional assistance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for patient use at the check-in counter.
- All surfaces and operatories will be properly disinfected and sterilized based on CDC guidelines.
For additional information regarding COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.